ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to make a 1.5 dci drive like a 1.2 turbo?

Clio 1.2 dynam
Hi there, first post here. I was just wondering, been looking for a new mk3 clio as I've owned my little 2002 1.2 dynam. I drove a 1.2 turbo with an induction kit installed the other day and I loved it! The only reason i did not buy the car was because it had been in an accident and then had an awful respray! Anyway, I'm looking at a 1.5 dci and was wondering if I could get that to drive like the 1.2 turbo. I also wanted to know if there was anyway of getting that air suction noise from the induction kit on the turbo I drove onto the dci?

Erm, put a cone filter on the DCi?
I'll be honest I'm not entirely sure what you're asking...
If you like the 1.2 turbo thing over the 1.5 DCI, then get the 1.2 and whack a filter on it?
903.png

Clio 1.2 dynam
Erm, put a cone filter on the DCi?
I'll be honest I'm not entirely sure what you're asking...
If you like the 1.2 turbo thing over the 1.5 DCI, then get the 1.2 and whack a filter on it?
903.png
Just want to know how to get a diesel to make the air suction noise when I change gear. Can I get that with the dci 80?

320d
It will never drive or sound like the petrol. Unless you do 20k miles per year or more then get the petrol.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Erm ok

confused a little, do you need a diesal?

If not buy the 1.2 turbo and put a cone filter on it....

As others have said a diesal isnt going to sound like the one you drove