ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to mount amp to rear seats?

Straight into the back of the seat? Obviously not?

I searched around and heard about using wood, but how would I do this?

Jack.
 
You would still need to secure the wood to the seat somehow.

What about making a false floor out of MDF, screw it onto floor.
 
undo zip, secure a flat piece of wood to the seats with cables ties or something. zip up. drill through cloth into wood..
 
undo the zip and you'll see. use a square flat piece of wood wide holes in each corner for the ties.

simples
 
I mounted it on the back of mine. I unzipped the cloth, but underneath wasn't a flat metal to screw to, its like metal struts horizontally and vertically.
Don't know if its different for sport rear seats though?
 
Ok, managed to do it, drew around my amp and cut a bit of wood a little larger than the amp drilled a hole in each corner to cable tie to metal bits after unzipping seat, then screwed amp to wood, through the cloth!

Thanks everyone for the help and advice.

Jack.
 
Back
Top