ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to pay for new 182

Hi all whats the best price i can get from a dealer for a 182 with cup pack and spolier pack.

there must be good deals about with all this new 2005 model coming out.

david

The 2005 is out late 2005 i think.
And the 182s are still selling like hot cakes. But never the less a good price from a dealer for 182, with both cup packs and metallic would be about £13k at a guess?

172, Tiguan

13k from a dealer seems about the guide.

The 2005 model will not be affecting pricing. There will not be a replacement RS model for a couple of years.

They got a brand new black 182 with cup packs near me at Sanderson Motorhouse, Cheltenham for £12999. You can normally get a bit off that so could be a good deal there. Id guess it was an import but dont know.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

When i got f+f i assked the guy to see what ways i could pay and he wouldnt do 0% on f+f.I have the money but if he had said ok then i could of bought a nice big plasma telly instead....damn:(

ian

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by edgerfs on 24 December 2004
oo went there today r-jay didnt see that. Can u remember where abouts on th e forecourt it was?

You have to order it, didnt have one there.

Yeah the best offer i could get was 14k AND i was paying cash!!!

Sod buying from the dealer, you can pick em up for less then 12k elsewhere.

i would buy an import tomorrow but none have cup packs

and i want the suspension and tires

my 172 is an import and have had no issues with it, all warranty work has been done with out any questions either.

182 are £11600 on a import but i would need tires, suspension, spoilers, etc