ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to remove dash?

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Not that I know of.

Remove 3 torx screws near windscreen vent, 2 to the right of steering wheel (behind trim), 3 above glove box (behind trim), 2 either side of dash when doors open, 2 behind the steering wheel colum ( pull down lower steering wheel cover then remove top). Remove A pillars (be careful of alarm sensor wires).

Sit in the middle of dash and pull away both sides at the same time.

Good Luck.

Ph2 172
Not that I know of.

Remove 3 torx screws near windscreen vent, 2 to the right of steering wheel (behind trim), 3 above glove box (behind trim), 2 either side of dash when doors open, 2 behind the steering wheel colum ( pull down lower steering wheel cover then remove top). Remove A pillars (be careful of alarm sensor wires).

Sit in the middle of dash and pull away both sides at the same time.

Good Luck.

Thanks very much, that will come in handy!

Does the steering wheel have to come off? I'd rather it didn't!

white leon cupra R
no the steering stays on make sure you take a photo of where the dials are incase you move them

54 astravan 1.7tdci
its quite easy,im sure the was a guide.s**t that was the dash top i dont know how hard the whole thing is.