R richy22 Car Bumder With A Buffer May 9, 2009 #1 On a MK3 Clio how do you get the dash off? Had a look today at Rich's 1.2 and I couldnt see any noticeable screws or anything like there is in my MK2. Anyone taken there's off? Any input would be grand
On a MK3 Clio how do you get the dash off? Had a look today at Rich's 1.2 and I couldnt see any noticeable screws or anything like there is in my MK2. Anyone taken there's off? Any input would be grand
BioHzrd Car White Sti Hatch May 10, 2009 #5 Take the dash strips off and the cents then take the Glve boc out n im sure youll find a few screws, after tham i havent got a clue lol !
Take the dash strips off and the cents then take the Glve boc out n im sure youll find a few screws, after tham i havent got a clue lol !
R richy22 Car Bumder With A Buffer May 10, 2009 #6 djroberts said: Angel grinder lol! Sorry, I'm bored! Click to expand... Ha ha ha! Im thinking big hammer
djroberts said: Angel grinder lol! Sorry, I'm bored! Click to expand... Ha ha ha! Im thinking big hammer