ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to remove pop and bang map?

427 Trophy
So I've had my 182 cup for a few weeks now and the pop and bang map really isn't my cup of tea. Is there anyway I can get rid of it? As its got that over run map will it also have the RS tuner 98 RON map? If so I want to keep that but just remove the over run.

any help would be great

thanks

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
You need to get it remapped again mate, buy an RStuner and do it again with the standard 98ron map

427 Trophy
I feared that may be the only option. I can't be doing with buying one of those just to remove a map :( anyone in or around the Banbury/Oxfordshire area that has an RS tuner that fancies earning some beer tokens? Or are the RS tuners locked to one vehicle?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
+ you would have to buy another licence to relock to the original car

If you wanted to lock it back to the original car yes, although if people have taken it on and off a couple of times before they are likely to have that unlock code anyway, so you would only need one new code.