ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to remove scratches?

?
What would you guys recommend, following on from the thread where i crashed my car (oops)... im looking to remove the scratches. I have tried tcut, but should i buy the silver tcut for my body colour or is there something better on the market for removing scratches?

Thanks.

is only a temporary thing tbh,dunno if youve been shown this before but if your gonna do and buy a new wing anyway id recommend trying this on the broken wing where its scratched to practice

106 GTi
Depending on how deep they are a machine polish and maybe wet sanding will be needed. Can you catch a finger nail in them?

?
No, only one scratch i can catch a fingernail in, but unfotunately thats a dent anyway. The rest are not deep, but havent come out with tcut.

106 GTi
T Cut is more abbrassive than Megs Scratch X. Sounds like they need wet sanding then.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Mate, a bush jumped out into the side of my car the other day and left looooaaads of scratches.

All bar one should polish out to the extent that they are hardly noticeable and all bar one should polish out with a PC so they are not noticeable at all!

Sam