ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to ruin a CUP.....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
a6_1_b.jpg

LOL at the sport badge where the screen should be, what a tosser

172 GTR
I have driven this car myself, and i thought when i was driving it i must of been a celebrity, because every body looked at me!

Yes thinking what a fool!!!

ST
Get a grip! Absolute shed, worst Mk2 clio i've ever seen! Some folk need their head checked!

Last edited:
how anyone can think that they have done a good job on that is unreal! the person who put it all together must of been very short of work!

172 Cup
LOL thats so wrong! why buy a special edition rs 172 and do that to it... the fool! He must be compensating for something ;)

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
Danny P said:
I have driven this car myself, and i thought when i was driving it i must of been a celebrity, because every body looked at me!

Yes thinking what a fool!!!

er... i get looked at to, and mine has the original everything! so yes he is a fool..

Sounds like it has been in an accident, 4K for a Cup, must have bought it cheap...

Still If anybody wanted a project to bring it back to original spec and they'd have a cheap track day weapon on their hands....

cock mobile.
It wouldn't be cheap to get that back to it's original glory!

Just be easier to buy a standard Cup!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i like it! (aside from the paint work). i think the kit is nice....think it's the same as mine in fact...not keen on the wheels/interior either actually but i don't think it's the worst i've seen.

Remapped derv Golf
That cars been for sale for months!

Knowone is their right mind looking for a cup should buy that imo. Its not what the cup's about!

Adamf said:
That cars been for sale for months!

Knowone is their right mind looking for a cup should buy that imo. Its not what the cup's about!

yeah but kev boy's dont care bout what a cup is about 'coz it fast and furious and looke mean man innit' lol