ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to see if my manifold is RS?

Inferno 182
I know that the RS manifolds have RS written on them but I just can't seem to get a good view.
I have tried a small mirror under the fuel rail but I can't seem to see much. Can anyone be more specific with how to see it? Should I be able to feel the raised lettering somehow if I can get my hand underneath?

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I had the RS inlet on my 04' 172 but swapped it for for an AWT matched set. It's said that they don't gain as much as the non-RS inlets, but there done now and i've gained what i've gained.....however much that is??

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
The RS is supposed to be the better inlet, not exactly sure why, think it's an improved casting with better flow. Once they have been machined tho, there is no difference whatsoever and both are improved. I had an RS but swapped for a machined non-rs knowing it would have the optimum flow.

Inferno 182
I had the RS inlet on my 04' 172 but swapped it for for an AWT matched set. It's said that they don't gain as much as the non-RS inlets, but there done now and i've gained what i've gained.....however much that is??

Does it feel any keener though? Mine is an RS inlet and probably not going to bother matching it......