ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to tell if its has a Cup pack

peugeot RCZ R
Hi there, been a frequent visitor and found the forum very useful but neverbeen a poster, despite having 2 cliosport a 172 and a clio 200, both fab cars I hasten to add.
however it was time for something new so I've just bought a z4 coupe to replace my Clio 200, which is a 12 plate, 2013 model, when I bought it a year ago it was just listed as a Clio Rs 200 however, it has original anthracite Alloys and red Brembo calipers, so I suspect its a Cup pack but when I done my advert in Autotrader last week did not want to list it as cup pack just in case with someone bringing it back saying its not one !!
Is there any way other than the alloys and brembo brakes etc that can guarantee it has a cup pack ?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
If it's got climate control it's a full fat. If it's got manual a/c, it's a cup with a few additional options ticked off.
Obviously there's more to it than that, but that's one to pick up on from the interior. From the exterior if it's got colour coded bump strips it's a full fat. Plain black strips it's a cup.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
  peugeot RCZ R
Thanks all, surprisingly I've had it year and not 100% if it had climate control it has tho just checked ! its has also got black painted mirrors (not white though?) and White side strips, see photo http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201707267743517
So I assume from all you've said that its a full fat Clio 200 with cup chassis (pack) . If so I assume I can advertise as with Cup Pack ? I thought the spring colour might be different or something. Either way if one of you could confirm this is correct I can amend my ad accordingly, and thanks for your help.

peugeot RCZ R
Also noticed i've no jack in the boot, saw another thread to look for this too. Have amended my ad to reflect its a cup pack, thanks to all

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks all, surprisingly I've had it year and not 100% if it had climate control it has tho just checked ! its has also got black painted mirrors (not white though?) and White side strips, see photo http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201707267743517
So I assume from all you've said that its a full fat Clio 200 with cup chassis (pack) . If so I assume I can advertise as with Cup Pack ? I thought the spring colour might be different or something. Either way if one of you could confirm this is correct I can amend my ad accordingly, and thanks for your help.

Sorry, I had it in my head that you were on about 197s. 200s all have gloss black mirrors... unless they have the anth pack but that's nitpicking.

That's a 200 with the cup chassis and climate control. And black gt spoiler.

The springs will have an orange and blue dot on them to show it's the cup chassis springs

peugeot RCZ R
No worries, Knuckles, thanks for that, so as a bonus i find I have both the cup chassis and GT rear spoiler, I just thought the spoiler was standard but looking at the other clio 200's I see that most have not got a rear spoiler. Typical I find all this out now I'm selling it !