ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How was the Hampshire meet up!!

CTR EK9 turbo

Didnt you guys have a hampshire meet this evening!?? how was it? any pics?

sorry i couldnt make it, i hadnt seen my girlfriend in ages and wanted to spend some quality time together. Maybe next time huh?

Im suprised no ones posted already!? or have i missed it?

cheers, si

no si not a bad turn out i went into town after to meet some freinds but ben j and the others went to hedge-end another venue, dont know how that was?

im sure ben j will tell us what that was like

CTR EK9 turbo

cool! glad you had a good time - shame i missed it again. ah well.

sorry im not pressing shift its twenty to one. cant even be bothered to reach for the number keys.........

gnight jon-boy

si disapointed mate, went all that way and u werent even there. hedge end was a bit of a disaster. no one there at all.

oh, nice mesh on the front of his car really finished it off. sorry not sure who everyone was, was it u i was behind coming bk from hedge end

yup that was me, you were with me til just before we took a right on a roundabout then all i saw was a white taxi behind, didnt see where you went too

sorry saw some fit blondes.

on the way bk into town, how close did u get to the little crossing island off one of those roundabouts. did u notice. we thought u were goign straight into it

close aint a hit ;) i have no marks on my rims im well careful and i know how big my car. never hit anything in my turbo or 172 i do cut close to roundabouts and islands sometimes though LOL

Megane 225 baby! :)

thought we all agreed that we had to do something as it was soooo cold!!

great to meet you all :D

Quote: Originally posted by craigy172 on 27 April 2003

no si not a bad turn out i went into town after to meet some freinds but ben j and the others went to hedge-end another venue, dont know how that was?

im sure ben j will tell us what that was like

crap! lesson is - dont follow saxo drivers! and slap sammy way more often when she says " but he was nice!" ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 28 April 2003

oh and sammy smells..... (good)

and cant park.... (ok, ill give you that one, lol)

and.... (she is great)

:cool: ;)

muwahahahahahaaaa
:oops:

And yes, i was daring to be different... And the saxo driver was still nice, lol! ;)