ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy! I'm Sham

Clio
Well ELO!
just signed up yesterday, no pics as yet. I have a W reg yr 2000 (is that mk1?) I have a few bumps and scrapes to get rid of but am planning on getting the job done.... eventually. Poppin to work now so may have to reply n say hi again 2moro. Cyall!!!

Clio
AAAARRGHH!!! BLACK PLATES, you'll be the guy from the petrol station. I'm the lad with the OZ's. How you all doin ABI, CAP N BLACK PLATES and thanks for your welcome. And to clear it up for Abi, I aint Woody. Mr Potato heads well better. ;)

So do you'z all go to the meets then? where they held?

Da

Less
Hi and welcome to the club!
Meet tonight in the NW bit far for you though, over near Blackburn! :cool:

Clio
Not the pole no. Newton Heath Working Mens, it was a bit of a mass brawl all because some guy give me an empty cig packet. I obviously didnt want it, tried giving it him back then he chucked a dig from nowhere the scumbag. Then all of a sudden their was about 20 people fighting on the street. All in all, a good day out LOL :dead: