ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hows your clio

Mk4 .:R32
seems ok in terms of running, sick of the f**king rattles now though, cos I can't work out where they are coming from. Think I need the fluids changing before winter though

Mk4 .:R32
Not driven it in ages, should really sell it.

:eek: don't let it out of the club if you do though, no one else will appreciate how much you've looked after it. I bet you've only done about 78 miles as well haha

bit bad atm, something wrong with the cat (think the sensors) need new brake pads but most worrying is the paint on my bumber, its bubbling in places! done it right under the washer jets as if the water dripped down an done it or something. Apart from that all is good :D

R35 GTR
mine is in bits.lol. Driven it for two days in four weeks.

First of the road for 3 weeks due to needing a remap. Now off the road due to a coolant pipe leak and blowing exhaust manifold. All minor things thankfully, but I am starting to miss driving.:dapprove:

Wont be getting used much now the wet weather is here.

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Rear bumpers missing.....needs the stainless exhaust fitting....oh & last & not least needs a jig on the mullered front end!!! LOL!

So all in all I'd imagine its seen better days!!!

Cheers

Lee

clio 172
im having new disks at the front an pads all round next week aswell as my new battery so hopefully after tht it will be ok just had it serviced as well so touch wood it will be fine over winter

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
err where do i start....
BROKEN!
1. Head gasket gone - drinks about a bottle of water a day
2. Exhaust blowing from cat (i think) and from rear section
3. Thermostat cooked (from getting too hot cause of head gasket)
4. Gearbox whining and flaring
5. Very nasty grinding noise in reverse going left and same noise going tight on roundabouts
6. Didnt start today :mad: when i got in her to drive home from hairdressers, she was dead didnt even turn over, tried once more after threatening her with the scrap heap and she started - typical

So who else here thinks i have probably the worst running car here???

Oh and she stalls and kangaroos all the time :eek: .... not bad for an AUTOMATIC!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
running perfect, as usual

i've driven both my 172 and 182 hard, daily, they thank you for it!

a mate has a Ph2 172 that he pampers, never goes over 4k... it's never out of renault warrington. :S

Phase 1 172, boxster
just failed its mot on one wheel bearing and a split steering rack gaiter, but to be honest for a ten year old car that does a fair amount of millage im pretty chuffed with it

Phase 1 172, boxster
err where do i start....
BROKEN!
5. Very nasty grinding noise in reverse going left and same noise going tight on roundabouts
6. Didnt start today :mad: when i got in her to drive home from hairdressers, she was dead didnt even turn over, tried once more after threatening her with the scrap heap and she started - typical

Oh and she stalls and kangaroos all the time :eek: .... not bad for an AUTOMATIC!

are those problems spread over all your cars? lol

Mini Cooper S sport
I've not had any problems with it for over 18 months - absolutely nothing! A few things went wrong in the first year (leaky washer jet, blown shock, alternator went) but they were fixed under warranty and it's been 100% trouble-free since. (touch wood).

All it does is rattle a bit, but they all do I guess!

Will have first MOT and 24k service before the end of the year.

Touch wood, i've had the car for over 3 and a half years, from new, and never had a single problem.:) Must be a good one eh!

1998 BMW e46 323i
Rattling a bit and in need of new discs all round and a service i imagine (on 74k). Touch wood, reliable and starting well and getting thrashed daily. Exhaust's blowing somewhere though... Other than that can't complain.

b/g 182, meg tourer
really good apart from a strande noise when i let my foot off the throttled around 5000rpm. dont know what it is! like a kind of grinding noise and a louder exhaust note. HELP!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
my engine blew up but i got another one put in got a few teething probs but will be sorted on tuesday hopefully she will be mint again

clio 172
when i let my foot of at about 3500k it has an anoying vibrating tone from the exhaust aswell

really good apart from a strande noise when i let my foot off the throttled around 5000rpm. dont know what it is! like a kind of grinding noise and a louder exhaust note. HELP!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
err where do i start....
BROKEN!

are those problems spread over all your cars? lol

No thats just the silver one! lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Apart from awheel bearing just beginning to make a noise and the os cv joint making a noise on full lock (making me scared to boot it off the lights!) absolutly fine!