ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HP = Complete To$$

don't
imo anyway

bunch of idiots, about time i had a damn good moan isn't it

anyway, otherhalf has an HP laptop, 6 months old, battery started going sh!t and not holding charge

rang HP after going on their site and said wanted replacement under warranty, all good, said ok you'll get within 28 days, yea ok fair enough

28 days pass, nothing, ring again, get put through to someone who can't speak english who tells me its been despatched and i'll get it within 5 days, yea ok whatever

6 days pass and nothing, ring again, again someone who can't speak english and they must be that far away as I can hardly hear them with the volume all the way up

anyway, he puts me on hold for 10 minutes then says 2 more days and you'll have it, i say i was fobbed off last time, send me another one out, he says ok ok i will but dont worry you'll get it thin 2 days, DONT WORRY, ITS BEEN 5 weeks

anyway 3 days pass and yesterday I recieve guess what

AN EMPTY BOX

hahahahahaha fookin hilarious, HP seals had been broken

so its taken 6 weeks to send me an empty box, customer service here wow

I rang again this morning, got put on hold for 35 minutes, then got cut off lol

I wrote an email of complaint, then also rang up and complained, refused to go on hold and now have someone ringing me back about it all, total disgrace

ok fair enough things get stolen, but it shouldn't have taken that long in the first place should it

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

one thing that will make you laugh

when I spoke to the foreign bloke, I said why the delay, he said well it might have been because we had a lot of rain here lately LMFAO

HP are a joke, can't really go into details, but I kinda work for them.

They f*cked up Compaq, which made great servers and pretty good laptops, buy 'merging' with them. Complete take over more like, now they've layed off just about everyone with even half a brain in favour of Indian call centres, that cut me off too!

You can expect a new battery next year sometime.

don't
whats more anoying is that their is no set email address to write to for a complaint

I did it over the phone but have now emailed it to various email addresses lol, their security team have just recieved it aswell and been asked to forward on for me, no doubt they will all just get deleted anyway

dk

911 GTS Cab
with a company as big as HP who sell as much as these do, things are going to go wrong for some people, its the same with all companies, it only takes 1 person with a bad experience to keep going on about it to make people think they are all bad.

And to be frank, HP don't really care about some home user who has a problem with a laptop, its a minute proportion of their sales, the corporate market is who they worry about.

Recently HP took the decision to hold far less parts for notebooks than they used to and have also got rid of a load of their service partners, because of this, everyone is having problems with the supply of HP laptop parts, it isn't just your partner, the empty box thing is just bad luck though tbh.

HP are one of the better vendors normally when it comes to service, trust me.

HP don't care too much for their business users either. We keep reporting faults and not having them repaired within the contracted time, we now have to ring up some woman after we've logged calls so that she can ensure that they're delt with properly shouldn't have to ring twice to sort the problem.

dk

911 GTS Cab
the problem with sorporate users aswell is that they see a 3yr NBD onsite warranty and expect the product to be fixed by then but thats only a response time, not a fix time.

the only warranty that guarantees a fix time is the 6hr call to repair warranty uplift.

Admittedly, sometimes it doesn't get sorted in the right amount of time, but it really depends on how good the person on the end of the phone is to what tyoe of service you get, the same as owning a renault and going to a dealer, its either a good one or a bad one.

A well built VW
Jonny Disco said:
They f*cked up Compaq, which made great servers and pretty good laptops, buy 'merging' with them.

Yep ill back that up my laptop 3 times its been back for a new screen new dvd burner and keyboard 2 days out of warranty and guess what the screen goes again 4 times is jinxed and complaint dept are w@nk same with the company they use to pick up the laptops for repair

Clio 182
Sorry to hear you having problems with HP but your not the only one, i know a couple of people that have had problems getting things sorted. Should buy Fujitsu laptops :)