ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC 7 Phones

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
^ one of the main reasons why i didnt bother with the ip4... that and i got sick of the stale interface and apple forcing updates on you (if you want your apps to work). Each time you update your phone it gets slowed down, notieably each time you implement them.

You cant expect hardware to last forever, but Apple gives you 3 years support.
How much would HTC do? Well lets take the HTC hero for example. Launched with Android 1.5 a year ago and only recently got 2.1. Thats it. So for almost a year all the 1.6/2.1 compatible apps have been unavailable. No i know you can hack the phone to support the newer builds but it takes some skill that most users lack or cant be bothered with. Apple dont force you to update, but to make progress you have to. (Android follows the same path)

As above.

Clio 172
How're you finding your new HD7 Mark?

Mines just arrived today and it looks... well, massive! Although in actuality it isn't that much bigger than my iphone (defector!)

Will have to see how i find it, after reading the Guardians review of it last night i'm not filled with as much confidence as i had been before... a web-browser that doesn't support flash!? thats just poor!

Found any decent apps for it yet?

Windows Phone 7 must have Apps sticky thread?

Yeah finding it good, Loads more apps have now been released since last week when i first got it, Quite alot of good and useful apps like Flashlight,Facebook,IMDB, Youtube etc, Yeah it does some really big first of all compare to standard phone but after you get use it its great, and a really lovely screen to use and brillant quality.

Mark