ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC desire HD unlocking?

R26 + EV0 FQ340
I fancy a new phone and as my nokia keeps freezing and generally being on a go slow I can justify a new one. I don't want a contract before anyone suggests but looking at HTC desire HD's on ebay and the like. I'm on voda ATM and want to use my sim in the new phone. I've had this sim years, everyone knows the number and I CBA changing it. How easy are these phones to unlock? Something I can do or take It down the market for them to sort? Any problems or things I should know?
Cheers,

Never done it but there are some websites or sellers on ebay that sell unlock codes for around £12.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
root it yourself for free. i did that on mine and now unlocked to all networks and running gingerbread instead of froyo

Not a 320d
Just done mine its a piece of piss. Only had it a few weeks.

Well, ive got to use this radio tool now, but my PC is a little fucked up right now so im going to have to re install windows before I can get to the next step.

Not a 320d
oh famous last words. After loading a rom onto the phone, it wouldnt boot properly.

3am I managed to get acustom rom working by deleting all my old data, formatting the memory card etc. I cant get the origional OS to work and I overwrote my backup.