ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC one lens issue

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
qu7yju4y.jpg

Just noticed this weird effect on the lens. I have just been running and it was warm and sweaty.

M7 or M8? Purple tint is a common issue on the M7, sent mine off for repair a couple of weeks ago, may be a similar issue.

FF RB 182
My M7 has a purple/pink tint when using snapchat, very annoying. It's only a few weeks old, insurance replacement so think its a refurb.

skusey_

ClioSport Club Member
  OG Megane 250
My old m7 also had the purple camera problem, something to do with the camera module being damaged by the heat thats caused by the Zoe feature over time.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its not so much the purple but the strange lines on the left. I can't notice it in daylight, but in low light it becomes more evident.

My M7 has a purple/pink tint when using snapchat, very annoying. It's only a few weeks old, insurance replacement so think its a refurb.

Mine started off with snapchat, then got worse on the normal camera in low light. Send it off for repair, mine was returned within a week with a new camera module and now works perfectly.

They fully wipe the device for data protection so make sure it is backed up beforehand.

Never seen one with the lines on it, but the camera module is a weak point (on the M7 at least).