ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Sense - Does it work for you ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
anyone get the phone tracker to work

loads of people online having problems with it, some say it works once you have had the phone for a few weeks, some saying to redo your account, etc etc

ive got it to ring my phone a few times but that only works when it feels like it

Skoda Fabia vRS
yup, if someone steals your phone you can see where it is, remotely lock it, or remotely wipe it, and make it ring at full volume if you cant find it

Ford Fiesta ST2
What app you using? All the ones I can find are for america. If you let me know I'll try it and let you know how I get on!

Everything bar the positioning thing worked for me.

It always places me on the edge of africa iirc. this is actually coordinate 0,0.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive had it where i could ring the phone once, then i messed around recreating the accounts and synching etc and now it wont ring anymore, i think the way you enter the number is critical

Skoda Fabia vRS
got it to ring again but now its decided its not gonna work again grr, pain in the arse