ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hubcentric Spacers

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Are they safe to use? What kind of a mm could I use to give a wider apperance to my car?, dont want my car to become dangerous though have heard that you can get wheel wobble at high speeds

alien green rs133
i use 25mm hub spacers on the front but have converted it from wheels bolts to studs and nuts for the safety
25mm not a problem

simoniuniversal.jpg

even made 25mm spacers to go on the back behind the drum brake/hub works well as its not putting extra strain on rear wheel bearings :D:D

Last edited:
  Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
i use 25mm hub spacers on the front but have converted it from wheels bolts to studs and nuts for the safety
25mm not a problem

even made 25mm spacers to go on the back behind the drum brake/hub works well as its not putting extra strain on rear wheel bearings :D:D

How do you convert it to studs? lol sorry just dont know much about wheel fixtures.

Also how was the look that you got from having 25mm spacers? Did you get a wide appearance, as this is what I want to aim for as atm mine standard wings make the car look small, so I want to push out the car more by using spacers, Thanks.

alien green rs133
25mm not a problem

How do you convert it to studs? lol sorry just dont know much about wheel fixtures.

Also how was the look that you got from having 25mm spacers? Did you get a wide appearance, as this is what I want to aim for as atm mine standard wings make the car look small, so I want to push out the car more by using spacers, Thanks.

well mines a sport rep so got wider sport wings and i also have et50 wheels which is slightly more than most people normally 48.5 i think, but yeah its sits nice and wide and no problems with it rubbing or cartching or nothing

18189064a7761047062o.jpg

ps the reason i have it sat so high is, i actually drive my car round country lanes i cant be doing wiht it sat on its bump stops constantly :rasp: