ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huddersfield

TrackCar & F30 330d
There seems to be LOADS of people in huddersfield who are on here.

So is anyone up for a meet this coming weekend Sat 31st or Sun 1st

Could meet at Castle Hill or somewhere else i'm not to bothered. Put your name down if you fancy it :) we can allways decide on where to go later on in the week.

1. Chrispy.clio

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe, if i'm not busy and its good weather :D

Dont know where castle hill is though?

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Could be up for this, travelling from the midlands on the 31st to visit a friend in huddersfield....only 10 mins from that meet location to.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Yes still going ahead.

SUNDAY 1st AT 12:00

Is that allright for everyone?

My flat mates should be coming too in their track sl*gs :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That should be fine with me if its ok weather :)

List:

1) chrispy.clio
2) jenic
3)
4)
5)

182 & Porsche 986
I might be able to attend this, i've always wanted to goto castle hill :p

1) chrispy.clio
2) jenic
3)
4)
5)
Maybe:
1) Claire

Clio 172 Cup
1) chrispy.clio
2) jenic
3)
4)
5)
Maybe:
1) Claire
2) Gavin J

Just need to convince the 3 non car people in my car that i'm driving down that weekend its a good idea! but then again if i'm driving i suppose they have no choice!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
A pub at the top of Castle hill :eek:

Never knew there was one, Allthough last time i went there i went with my flat mate at night to get their cars spitting flames (real ones)

And I heard a rummer that the only reason people go up there at night now was for the dogging;)

Someone thought they could refurbish the old pub before getting planning permission. They got forced to pull it all down which although right it was a shame because of the location. t***s!!

TrackCar & F30 330d
And I heard a rummer that the only reason people go up there at night now was for the dogging;)

Someone thought they could refurbish the old pub before getting planning permission. They got forced to pull it all down which although right it was a shame because of the location. tw*ts!!

Yeah there was s**t loads of doggers, and we turned up and started reving the sh*t out of 5 track sl*gs all spitting flames :) (was slightly chavy lol)

I'm the only one who cant get flames :( allthough i might be able to with my new ITB's :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Presume most of us will be at the RR day anyway. I've rearranged my trip to wales to come home a day early to fit it in :D

Should sort something out for after then, maybe with more notice.

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Will keep an eye on this, i'm heading back to Huddersfield from the midlands this saturday but i'm guessing thats to soon....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We getting this re-arranged soon?

Best do it before liquid_force loses his licence :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say Sunday is better, got a works night out on Friday with a hotel booked!

Titanium 182
I only just saw this... has anything come of it yet? I'd be up for it depending on when it is. My car will be filthy though! :)