ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huffy's New Toy!

B

Brown.

not a fan of the new ones sorry...prefer the old blue/ tan leather roof yum :p

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
very nice mate. my mates mom has one in the states with the air intake upgrade and something else done to it. fookin quick!!

199mph, 0-62mph covered in 3.9, near-perfect 50:50 weight distribution, weighs 46kg more than a VW Golf GTI...

Sounds ok to me :)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
just wait till some knob comes along and starts chatting about the twisties.

Looks awesome though mate

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sweet. Identical to one I was looking at parked at Brands Hatch at the weekend. There is a Black one that drives around here and looks the danglies.

Tappd'd RS
Did your Evo ever get recovered mate?

I remember reading about it on lancerregister.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nice i was behind one of these exact cars the other day, bright yellow also. sound was awesome

corvette zo6/ 172 sport
sweet. Identical to one I was looking at parked at Brands Hatch at the weekend. There is a Black one that drives around here and looks the danglies

Yep That would have been mine!

I'd rather have your other Chevrolet Rob.

(Busted! sshh!)

corvette zo6/ 172 sport
PMSL

You were quite good at pedalling clio cups too

Light blue and yelow car, no 1 on the side and can be seen going over the thruxton chicane curbs inside every clio sport brochure! ;]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Didn't you have a habit of hitting things in clio cup?

Ie: the other cars.

Monaro VXR
Dont they have leaf spring rear suspension?

They have a single leaf spring on the back but dont think of it like your typical leaf spring setup.

Very capable cars and the handling is brilliant on them. Anyone thinking there typical American crap....is stupid and doesn't have a clue. Afterall there faster than a Pagani Zonda and various other supercars on track but only cost around £40k. If you dont mind doing a little work and importing it yourself.

My mother has been looking at one. She wants something to compete with the Saleen Mustang im looking at getting.

Love the yello Z06 though mate lovely choice of car.