ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Humax 9200

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Hi got a humax 9200 personal video recorder, but i cannot seem to update it, the website says the update is being sent as we speak for the next few days over the air, but i tryand update and notheing happens. It also says to tune to MUX2, what is MUx2?

cheers

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
What version are you running?

The OTA update is only version 1.00.06, again, which is ages old anyway :(

Wish they'd push some of the newer ones out.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i think my dad leaves his on BBC1 to update it, MUX's are sort of signals that several channels use, groups of channels are on different MUX's.

doing a search it looks like ITV and C4 are on MUX 2

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
okay cool thanks for the MUZ infor, the weird thing about the update is I have 1.00.08? Which is strange as like you say the lateste udate is only 1.00.06. So I can download the new update and use a null modem cable, to update it, I have seen the list of updates it performs, and one of the things i really want is the way with the new update you can schedule 50 progams rather than 20. Would be handy!

Clown Car
I always update mine using the null modem cable, this is the list of fixes for the latest version (V10), i think V11 will be available soon.

1. Increase schedule timers to 50
2. Increased EPG view to 5 programmes
3. Day of the week displayed in the EPG
4. Weekday (Mon-Fri) and Weekend(Sat-Sun) added to the Repeat Modes
5. You can now use the Left/Right arrows to change the Start and End times when setting up a Manual Reservation. To enter the times using the Numeric buttons press OK.
6. Increased FIND search results to 250
7. Info "i" button displays programme info in Schedules list
8. Info "i" button displays programme info in Recorded Programme menu when Early Start Time is set to "On Time"
Note: If you have set The Early Start Time in the menu then you will receive the info for the previous programme
9. You can Organise your Scheduled Recordings by Date order (Ascending & Descending) and Alphabetically
10. The Recorded Programmes menu and Playlist will display the most recent recordings at the top of the list.
11. You can Organise your Recorded Programmes by Date order (Ascending & Descending) and Alphabetically - via the Recorded Programmes menu and the on screen Playlist
12. Increased Schedule list to 5 displayed on screen
13. You can mark and delete Multiple Schedules
14. You can mark Multiple Recorded programmes for playback and deleting - via the Recorded Programmes menu and the on screen Playlist
15. PiP (Picture in Picture) now available when playing back a recording
16. PiP (Picture in Picture) now available when recording
Note: PiP is limited when recording to the Multiplex(s) you are recording
17. Playlist and PiP Channel List now available in the Group window
18. Editing Recording is now renamed to TRIM and functionality changed
19. Fast-Forward & Fast-Rewind buttons can be used in the EPG to go forward and back in 2 hour intervals
20. Jump & Instant Replay buttons can be used in the EPG to go forward and back in Days
21. Jump function now available in 120 seconds ? option available in the Preferences > Miscellaneous Settings menu
22. Source button problem resolved

The update that i have found really useful is they have added the ability to delete recordings from the recorded menu(button under slider panel) rather than having to go through the menu.

Last edited: