ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hydraulic clutch

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Hello,
Did a search on the forums but only found partial information.
I was looking at a possible hydraulic clutch pedal.
Not wanting to replace the whole pedalbox with a racing one.. I've read some DCI models had the hydraulic clutch.. does anyone knows code or can be more precise?
My car is LHD if can make a difference.
Can someone help me finding the right part?
Thanks.
P.s. Only pedal/master cylinder, not considering the gearbox side as I may go with a different unit.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Hello James, PMS do the kit for slave cylinder, but I am looking for master.
They do a kit for pedals but only for RHD, my car is LHD

This thread might help.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
This thread might help.

I'll try to contact the user, as here everyone list spares with codes so without It its impossible to find :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The DCI 100 had a hydraulic clutch and the later DCI 68's (mostly vans) had them too.

If it has this shape gear knob its a cable clutch:
Renault-Clio_1.6_16V-2004-1600-08.jpg

And this shape is a Hydraulic clutch:
dsc04041.jpg

Twingo mk2 with the 1.2 TCE (GT/Gordini) also uses the same gearbox and clutch so parts from that MAY fit and be easier to find

Clio 172 + Clio200T
The DCI 100 had a hydraulic clutch and the later DCI 68's (mostly vans) had them too.

View attachment 1636652

View attachment 1636653

Twingo mk2 with the 1.2 TCE (GT/Gordini) also uses the same gearbox and clutch so parts from that MAY fit and be easier to find
Tank you Martin, gear knob shape difference is a nice hint making finding the right model way easier!! Thank you a lot!

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

View attachment 1636652

View attachment 1636653

Do you mean the clio van or the MK1 kangoo? I'm not sure if I read somewhere that MK1 kangoo also has the hydro clutch that can be used?

Clio 172 + Clio200T
It's a shame as different forums disappear online, years of info goes with them
You make me remember how many forums I used to write on during years.. all gone.
Gladly cliosport is still holding on with nice helpful people and with such great informations.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Is the hydro clutch DCI boxes have a Speedo drive or take the speed from the ABS?