ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hydro handbrake thread size required?

Just bought this hydro for the track car and was wondering what the thread size is for the unions? as the standard unions I have that I bought for my 3/16 copper pipe doesn't fit.

e94aeee36fbc340f47df74cfe591d1e4.jpg

Can anyone point me in the direction of what unions should fit? I am looking for unions that have a male thread coming out of the hydro, as it's going to a braided line. like the unions in this picture.

42f3bffac699d44547953a6a7e266b93.jpg

Sorry if the info is pretty vague, it doesn't have the sizes on the website I got it from.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Usually there m10x1.0 or m12x1.0.

Them blue and silver unions look like aeroquip fittings no idea what size that they are lol
What size master cylinder did you go for?

Usually there m10x1.0 or m12x1.0.

Them blue and silver unions look like aeroquip fittings no idea what size that they are lol
What size master cylinder did you go for?
Yeah believe I've got the info on those sizes.

Might just go to a hose making place and say "help" Probably be easier. was just me being forward thinking.

hey ho, thanks anyway.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Have you looked at goodridge aeroquip fittings for their braided brakes? That's what I'll use when I do mine.