ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hyundai i10 review - LOL

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
A car is a car if it fits the bill.
Because something special is on the way its much more easy to live with because of the approaching purchase.
If it was the only car you could own because you were made redundant for example it would be a shite car.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
A car is a car if it fits the bill.
Because something special is on the way its much more easy to live with because of the approaching purchase.
If it was the only car you could own because you were made redundant for example it would be a shite car.

This is true...it is a bit more bearable knowing it's short lived.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I got given a Santa Fe for a job at work a while back, they're actually nay bad. Obviously not comparable to a X5 or XC90 or similar, but as a basic 4x4 it was pretty good.

image.jpeg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Watched your vid last night. Actually quite interesting to see a car nerd review normal cars.
I did laugh when you were throwing it around though. Scuffed door handles? Lol.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Watched your vid last night. Actually quite interesting to see a car nerd review normal cars.
I did laugh when you were throwing it around though. Scuffed door handles? Lol.

Despite the law being that hire cars should be relentlessly abused I haven't...it's kind of pointless...it has no front end, acres of soft sidewalls, and so much body roll...door handles and mirrors could touch down easily! taking it for what it is though and it's a very fine thing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Despite the law being that hire cars should be relentlessly abused I haven't...it's kind of pointless...it has no front end, acres of soft sidewalls, and so much body roll...door handles and mirrors could touch down easily! taking it for what it is though and it's a very fine thing.
Exactly, yeah. It does a job.
Did you end up selling the ST privately? That'd explain the hire car/RS limbo situation.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly, yeah. It does a job.
Did you end up selling the ST privately? That'd explain the hire car/RS limbo situation.

Yup. Found a proper enthusiast who appreciated the care I'd taken of it and the full history it came with. I got £8,400 in the end...which makes me wince a little...but seeing as his was the ONLY call I took on it in three weeks I think I did quite well.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
It was only when editing the footage that I paid any attention to the sidewall markings...65 profiles!

I remember when growing up that 60s were considered low profile...and my RS will come with 35s LOL
35 is just a rubber band on the rim .