ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m Fooked Off! Help Required

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Little fooking chavs kids playing football outside my house:mad:

They live on the opposite side, around 2 houses up but they like to play fooking football right outside my gates.

Car is parked on the driveway and it just got hit, the little sh!ts:mad:

There not the type to key my car etc but im still pi$$ed off.

Probably nowt i can do about it but open to suggestions ( and i feel a bit better for getting it of my chest)

i know u shouldnt have to but upgrade the alarm so the slightest thing sets it off then they will be more carefull! or go james bond style!!!

Quote: Originally posted by night.icon on 06 October 2004
get an air riffle, hide and shoot the kids :devilish:

agree, or put a claymore next to the car :D

Yaris Hybrid

Get CCTV. Cost you about £150 and then you can prove they did it and ask the parents to pay for any damage. Otherwise they will deny it.

/t0y

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Some nice illegal suggestions there;) way its going claymore is looking the best option.

Thought about CCTV but not sure ill be living here much longer so probably not worth the expense.

God i hate little sh!tty kids:mad:

TDI tyre shreader

Just go and speak to them be nice and dont patronise them and theyll prob take more care.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

^ nope, tryed that but they are the cheeky little chav type

I wouldnt mind to much but when its your 1st new car it tends to get to me!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

in that case tell em to get the f**k away from your house or youll break therelegs! PMSL

If subtle dont work go balls out!!

^^ SAME HERE!! These little sh*tes do need a good hard beating! Shame u dont have a mate with an old sh*tty car to drive over them!! The parents couldnt give a sh*te either, they need a beating as well!

Clio 197

Hide in your car.....

Wait until it gets hit, then jump out and spray the fcukers eyes with WD 40, or GT 85, or Bleach (something unpleasant).

Theyll run away, but one of them will be slow enough to catch, tie him to the back of your car, and drag him along the road (cowboys and indians style).

During the commotion, theyll forget to take their ball...

Take the ball, fill it with hydrogen, and leave it where they left it....

Wait in your car, until the next day, with a flame thrower....

As soon as they start playing again (now one man down), toast them, and watch the ball explode in their faces.

Totally legal - look it up.

Volvo S60 T5

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 06 October 2004

Hide in your car.....

Wait until it gets hit, then jump out and spray the fcukers eyes with WD 40, or GT 85, or Bleach (something unpleasant).

Theyll run away, but one of them will be slow enough to catch, tie him to the back of your car, and drag him along the road (cowboys and indians style).

During the commotion, theyll forget to take their ball...

Take the ball, fill it with hydrogen, and leave it where they left it....

Wait in your car, until the next day, with a flame thrower....

As soon as they start playing again (now one man down), toast them, and watch the ball explode in their faces.

Totally legal - look it up.

<SCRIPT language=javascript>

You gota do it!!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Ah, the lench mob style job...Excellent.

2nd choice you could always try an American History X style attack using the kerb!!;)

You can complain to the council about ball games on the street and they can ban it but youll look like a rite complaining grandad!

Snotter's

go and make the parents pay,if sum1 did that to me id make sure i got sum cash for it.y shud u b out of pocket ?

I Live over the road from a borstal, or the home for naughty boys! They threw a conker through my hosue window yesterday. They are real little sh*ts. The woman that was on duty told me to call the police. But what am i going to say? Err, hello officer, i think a kid over the road threw a conker through my window. Im sure theyll spend ages on this case!
I just try not to piss the kids off, as i dont want 20 113-15 year old enemies, could make life difficult!

don't

^^^ F*cking hell id be scared of 20 113 yr olds aswel m8

look at em funny and they might die and ull be up for murder

as 4 the kids problem, try their parents, if no luck then c if u can put something around the car, as above, high fence or something similar

or just stand outside while there playing and join in with them, few nice 2 footed tackles should sort em out

I have a boxer dog that just loves footballs,

for some reasone whenever kids are out on the front playing near the cars he seems to escape the premises and get the ball. We have at last count 14 full size footballs torn to shreds on the back yard. The kids are gradually getting the message. I had one brave parent round asking for the ball back so i let her have it still dripping with druel and froth off the dogs mouth all over her nice clean blouse. The ball was pierced several times infact i dare say a great white wouldnt have done a better job. She just left without saying a word;) I dont want to be anal about it but there is a f**king playing field at the side of our house why the need to use my car as a goal post i will never know

In short my advice - Get a dog that likes to play ball.

scribbler thats quality mate!

i will never understand why they have play in the road, when they have back gardens !!
most of the little sh*ts are as thick as sh*t any way !

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Leo182 on 06 October 2004

They live on the opposite side, around 2 houses up but they like to play fooking football right outside my gates.

Probably nowt i can do about it but open to suggestions ( and i feel a bit better for getting it of my chest)

same thing happened to me (football shaped dent in the bonnet now!) i went and spoke to thier parents about it.

They dont play football in the street now.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

I have the same pleblem with brats outside my place, told them if the ball came in the drivway again id keep it, so when it did i kept it.

Then the old man of one of them came round and i had a word with him, he didnt like what i had to say so i gave him the ball back in two halves with the words of "Did you know football is a game of two halves"

anyway he still had a go and bought the little sh*ts a harder ball to play with.

So the next time the ball bounced of my car i got 7 of my mates round to play football outside his house to see how he liked having a ball fired at great speed repeatedly at his windows, doors, cars etc even got him right in the face when he opend the door.

safe to say the kids dont play near my house anymore....

:devilish:

I second the "match outside their parents house idea". Ensure you hit the parents car numerous times. There is absolutely nothing they can say or do. If you do manage to break anything of theirs, and they come out to "discuss" - tell them you call it quits given the damage done to your car by their kids.

I doubt you will ever have another problem following this.

Kids where i live dont even use footballs! They use stones, or just run around you car playing chase, putting their hands all over it. Was over the shop the other day, sat in the car late at night, about 10 i suppose, the time 12 year olds should be at home in bed, But no, they were over the shops drinking cans of beer (god knows where they got it) and running round my car chasing each other, i was even sat in the car. So i just went off on one at them, shouted and told them to get the f**k away from my car. They ran off up the road then! little sh*t bags.

If i see a ball come in our garden i keep it and give it to the dog. All the neighbours know we have a rotweiler, so they understand that if he gets it they can come and try and take it back. Most dont bother!

Nissan Jewk

I get that, but i set my cat onto them and problems solved. He dont mess around my cat... he chews wasps.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Liking the dog suggestion very much!

Fingers crossed they have been a little more careful since it happened.

Its no good though talking to the parents though as hes a robbing dirty gypo and i doubt hed listen.

Off out to clean my car in a mo, jet wash is primed at its highest setting!! ( if it hurts me it should hurt them...more:devilish: )

Quote: Originally posted by James 182 on 07 October 2004

I have the same pleblem with brats outside my place, told them if the ball came in the drivway again id keep it, so when it did i kept it.

Then the old man of one of them came round and i had a word with him, he didnt like what i had to say so i gave him the ball back in two halves with the words of "Did you know football is a game of two halves"

anyway he still had a go and bought the little sh*ts a harder ball to play with.

So the next time the ball bounced of my car i got 7 of my mates round to play football outside his house to see how he liked having a ball fired at great speed repeatedly at his windows, doors, cars etc even got him right in the face when he opend the door.

safe to say the kids dont play near my house anymore....

:devilish:

James, That is quality! Great Satisfaction in that revenge!! Hats off mate.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

cheers Zonda,

This method works the best without involving the law or getting arrested for being silly.

but you must take some large friends with you other wise it might not have the desired effect