ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m New...

this weekend but you cant come :(

then southend on the 4th! wicked night loads ppl down there!

then donny on the 26th (which i told you about) need to read the meetings forum tells you al of them!

we are all goin to donnington so try and come should be a wicked day!

and yeah kel i seem to miss talking to most peeps lol was having a wander and getting sunburned at donny then all over the place at trax

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 24 September 2003

and yeah kel i seem to miss talking to most peeps lol was having a wander and getting sunburned at donny then all over the place at trax
You sun burnt? Never :eek:

Ill tell you what loony, the Cliosport girls are taking over the asylum by the looks of things mate.

Lee

BMW M2C

Yes you did meet me at Trax vix, I came over and introduced myself, then went off to continue with my panda eyed sunburn.

Got some strong stuff for my hols now loony, and thats just the booze :D

Lee

BMW M2C

They werent that bad, it wasnt until the end of the day they were noticable. Id tried to keep my Oakleys off as long as possible to avoid the sun burn marks on my face.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 24 September 2003

p**n ?
You want some? ;)
nope just thought you might be expanding your collection while you are away
I can always make time for p**n. :eek: God knows how Ill cope on that long flight.

Vix, Ive got sun burnt at every Cliosport meet Ive been to this year. I bet I it happens at Southend and Donnington too.

dirty buggers hehe!!

i thought you too had given up already lol! i wasnt too impressed!!

and steve wouldnt be very happy either!! lol

no you dont!

dont try and pretend you have a life outside of here cos we know!!!! hehehehe

just kiddin matey luv you really hehe!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 24 September 2003

no you dont!

dont try and pretend you have a life outside of here cos we know!!!! hehehehe

just kiddin matey luv you really hehe!!
All packed and ready to go.

I know. :D Its hard not to. ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Heading down to Gatwick tonight where were stopping in a hotel, then fly out tomorrow at mid day.

Im going to Indianapolis for the US Grand Prix. Youre not reading much in off topic today are you? ;)

i cant see it in there! but no im not these newbie threads and meets are keepin me busy! sorry matey!

sounds wicked i would love to go and see that! but pretty dear! hehe

yep thats correct pete you would know obviously!! lol