ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am thinking of buying a laptop.

RB 182
Consider the one from Aldi from Thursday, very good value I think compared to the one you link. All new laptops now have wireless and cross platform operating systems on a network is fine.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Consider the one from Aldi from Thursday, very good value I think compared to the one you link. All new laptops now have wireless and cross platform operating systems on a network is fine.

Thats not bad!

Pcworld WAY over priced as normal... stay well away from them..

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

I think the Medion ticks my boxes.
Does the ALDI deal only apply today (Thursday) or is it until stock runs out?

Cheers for the info anyway.

Bob

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
Ive spent my entire career repairing laptops and now manage a company who repair and also buy and sell laptops in bulk. Dont buy anything other than HP Dell IBM Toshiba. If things go wrong youll always find parts. These cheap clones are a nightmare to find parts for and when the go tits up out of warranty you just may as well toss it in the bin. We get requests to fix cheap laptops all the time and refuse as we cant get the parts. Sony are the same, theres no parts available from Sony direct and the IT brokerage market is still scarse, may get better as Vaio have sold better in recent years so brokers now picking up second hand ones to split for spares.

Unless you need portabilty buy a PC everytime.

RB 182

I think the Medion ticks my boxes.
Does the ALDI deal only apply today (Thursday) or is it until stock runs out?

Cheers for the info anyway.

Bob
It's basically on till they sell out, they someones take orders if they sell out quick. Beset bet is get down ASAP to get one, if you can't see them ask someone.

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
ALDI sold out as soon as the doors were open Thursday morning.:(

I think DAMO 40 has a point though. :)

I am in no hurry to get a laptop, and will continue to shop around.:D

Cheers anyway.

Bob