ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I broke my drift car

Damage repaired
I think he was suggesting you listen to the video rather than watch it.You cant really see a bang if you turned the sound off..:rasp:

hear the loud bang?, theheadlights didnt turn off, was staring to go into a drift
tomsx ;)

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Guess again....

So is this why the hybrids up forsale? After a rwd? You know it makes sense

hybrids up because i saved enouhg money to buy a good evo, althouhg im now thinking about a deposit on a flat/house, that car was bought purely for fun.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
hybrids up because i saved enouhg money to buy a good evo, althouhg im now thinking about a deposit on a flat/house, that car was bought purely for fun.

Fair play dude. Property has to be tempting. When we say good evo, which? :)

DSC00970.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

5 is my favorate to, but i love 4's. also love the 3's but i dont like the back end, i'd have one in black, but white is best

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nice ovlov!
you should get yourself on trampdrift if your not already mate, they'll love the car!
what engine is in it, i knoe the standard 1.4 is it? is actually pretty fast! i know a lad who had one racing a non turbo supra, the boxier shape and stayed with him to about 50!