ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can't believe how rare my car was!

BMW Z4 3.0i
Been having a look on the Renault website and just found out how rare my old car was ...I'm sad now! :(

There were only 17 flame red phase 2 172's made with sat nav! ...and I sold one of them!

My dads got one of them - it's a 52 reg & he's had it from 8 months old.

How many 182's have factory sat nav ?? I know it's not many.

BMW Z4 3.0i
lol, only 1 liquid yellow 182 with satnav ever made and only 1 liquid yellow with Recaro seats too.

M2 Competition
Lol! Theres still 16 others out there, and its just sat nav, not like you sold a lambo fella. Chin up!

^
lol.

Cheers Gaz, i'll have a look as he quite fancies a 182 now, as long as its got factory sat nav (i'll get him to get a both cup pack one too)

Like the sound of it, but why change? Does he just want something newer?
Yeah he's had it a while now & he just wants to update, he likes the 172 so he said he'd have a 182.

Only 42 182's with factory sat nav though:(

I can't believe that recaro treadlines were only a £550 option too, thats a steal compared to what they cost from tweeks etc.

BMW Z4 3.0i
I sold my 172 all of 2-3 months ago and I'm missing it already! I've not forgotten the things that were s**t about it but it was definitely a good looking car and lots of fun.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Why does he want factory sat nav? Why not just get a tom tom?

Only 148 infernos. ;) Only 8 with recaros. ;) God I'll be gutted if anything every happens to it.

Why does he want factory sat nav? Why not just get a tom tom?

He wants factory sat nav as it so much better looking than having a tom tom etc plonked on the windscreen.
It's also easier for him to use (hes not overly good with stuff like that ;) )

Scirocco GT 210
only 1357 ph1 172s ever made???

i dont belive that... surely there was alot more

Why? Do you often see ph1 172s about (which don't belong to you or someone you know)?

I certainly don't. See one a month tops and even then I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. lol

53 Clio's & counting
same here,the only ph1 172 i know of round my area is my mates one lol

i cant believe only 117 black ones were made

i wonder how many are left?

Chocolate Bar™
i've never seen anyone else with one of the 31 sunflower yellows ;) funnily enough theres one at the bottom of my road, which is the only one i see about and thats silver. saw a black one once congleton way but thats about it.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Interesting to see that my Monaco Blue is quite low numbered too.Wonder how many are left on the road now.Havent seen another Monaco Blue on the road since owning mine for the last year.

Shhh
That means then, that of the 433 Racing Blue Clio 18's made, i have one of a limited 64 which had the racing stripes as standard, tie that in with the cup suspension, then the cup spoiler packs, then were into the 40's.

Mint.. :)

Chocolate Bar™
i know that at least two sunflowers have been written off, i nearly made it three as well :dapprove:

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
cat171 - they may have been "only" £550 as an option, but don't forget that you don't pay for the half leather seats if you take the option, so it's not £550 but the cost of the standard FF seats too. Ask Renault how much a pair of front seats are, then add £550 - I bet the total is scary....