ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I dnt have the balls to do it

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I have to rewire my passenger seat airbag up (which is fine)
and ive been told to disconnect the battery before doing so, but i dont have the balls to then connect it back up incase the airbags blow.

has anyone tried this before?

ITB'd MK1
lol, you're right to be a little cautious, but it's not that big a deal. once it's plugged in to the car it's shorted (inert) by the SRS computer. I've fitted literally hundreds, you'll be fine :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I did mine without even disconnecting the battery (although it hadn't been run for about an hour). Nothing to worry about.

BMW M135i
Well it won't take the light off the dash without the computer being reset/changed, and tbh i'd just get a new seat save f**king about with it. Never going to look spot on is it imo.

W

Willy

No point connecting them back up if you dont have a new airgbag computer because they wont work dude.