ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i get it

Blue Clio Cup
hey

just got my 172 cup today and decided to take it for a spin on some of my fave back roads.

ill be honest, to start with i wondered if it was really as good as people make it out to be. then the the road cleared in front of me, the bends got tighter and i finally got it.

what a weapon. controlable oversteer, pointy front end, loads of grip and the PERFECT pedal set up for heel and toe.

Love it.

172 cup
Ive hadf mine nearly 3 years and i love her today as much as i did when i got her.. dont think ill ever sell her.. 2 years time when i buy next house rs4 or similar family car time yet keep the cup n make her lighter/faster :D

1998 BMW e46 323i
I'm attached to mine too. 50k later and she's a keeper. When the motor's got no power or goes pop I'll just have to fit a new one!