ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i got my recaros (fitted ) yipeee

laguna coupe
well here r the pics of them fitted and all i can say is money well spent so lush

DSC_0194-1.jpg

DSC_0197-1.jpg

well done fella, worth all that effort! We're twins now lol

Just one thing that might help;

I notice here you have used the supplied recaro slider handle.

DSC_0194-1.jpg

I found it to be a very poor fit and sat at a funny angle, similar to how yours is. So instead I put the standard handle in a vice and bent it ever so slightly downwards so it has the clearance to move up.

You can just about see it in this pic. Needless to say it works a lot better than the replacement handle which kept popping out of the fitting due to it ill fit.

recarosincar_7.jpg

Clio 2.0 172
Headliner looks really good mate. Hope you don't mind me asking a rough price of how much it cost to have done?

200 Gordini
still on at mo mate might get resisters might go to reno turn it of cause my dad works there

Let me know what resistors you go for.

I believe that if you get the light switched off it will just come back again.

Either way, drop a post in this thread :approve:

Homo spec mazda
I saw this car last night at trafford park, proper lush and I quite like the headlight covers (didnt think i would) I also managed to shout liquid force at you when i was bored

laguna coupe
ha yeah i hurd u lol well renault boffin says he might be able to turn it of but i will let u know also fitted the standard reno slide handle today lot better fit than the recaro one supplied thanks to tompons for all the help bud much appreciated

Bumder With A Buffer
well done fella, worth all that effort! We're twins now lol

Just one thing that might help;

I notice here you have used the supplied recaro slider handle.

DSC_0194-1.jpg

I found it to be a very poor fit and sat at a funny angle, similar to how yours is. So instead I put the standard handle in a vice and bent it ever so slightly downwards so it has the clearance to move up.

You can just about see it in this pic. Needless to say it works a lot better than the replacement handle which kept popping out of the fitting due to it ill fit.

Ah ha yours was the thread I have been searching for for weeks!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393078

Found it at last :)

Where abouts did you pick your seats up from? Im thinking of doing this instead of getting some leather Cobras and re-trimming them.

Clio 172Cup and Vw Bora
i think it looks crap lol

going to have to stop spending on my bora and concentrate on the cup to catch you up

Ah ha yours was the thread I have been searching for for weeks!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393078

Found it at last :)

Where abouts did you pick your seats up from? Im thinking of doing this instead of getting some leather Cobras and re-trimming them.

Plus the seat thread original seat thread link theres info in both of the threads that can get you set up with a pair.

Happy to be of help mate!

Last edited: