ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate idiots who do Adverts like this

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't see what it achieves. Normally it's a factor of ten out. Price 2500, actual price 25,000.

If you're looking for a car for 2500 you're not going to be spending 10x that amount are you ?!

It's about as useful as writing no 'time wasters' or 'first to see will buy'. Might as well write what you're having for dinner ffs.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I know then out of principal give it a miss because of how annoying it is!

They sell alfas anyway- say no more.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lol. I don't see what it achieves anyway with a 172 at 2k.

If you're searching in that price bracket, you're looking at the lowest price, so really they're completely missing the target market. Putting it at £1 would have been a better move.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
to be fair the price is 1999, doesn't say what though, i'm going to offer him some beans.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
This pissed me off something shocking when I was looking for a cheap run around the other week. All ads like that should be removed IMO.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M135i
I don't see what it achieves. Normally it's a factor of ten out. Price 2500, actual price 25,000.

If you're looking for a car for 2500 you're not going to be spending 10x that amount are you ?!

It's about as useful as writing no 'time wasters' or 'first to see will buy'. Might as well write what you're having for dinner ffs.

New baby forces sale is a favorite of mine, or "this needs to go as I'm moving house and have no space", then on the next line "PX for vectra SRI" :S

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
These ads do annoy me, make me less likely to buy from sellers that do this, also ads like cars up for sale at £499, and it ends up being PCM idiots.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
this sums up pistonheads I say they are bulls

Autotrader all the way ! :)

Have you seen the adverts on Autotrader?

At least on PH you need to write your own. AT write them for you. Don't get me started!