ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I HATE it when this happens!

RB Clio 182
I was the only car in this car park until i switched the engine off, got out and heard another car nearby, i looked around and noticed where they had parked.

Im not easily wound up but this really pissed me off today, i parked 2mm away from the curb too just incase and low and behold an elderly woman parks almost on the white line, WHY!

CAM01663_zps04225b3e.jpg

CAM01664_zpscbf97e97.jpg

I actually had to laugh to myself and take a pic, i couldnt believe it!

Where i work has a carpark in view & i see this happen too often.

Huge carpark, loads of empty spaces yet some people will always park, reverse in, drive in to one thats next to another car and not one of the easy empty ones.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I had someone park so close to me the other day I had to let the hand brake off and push the car before I could get in. To make it worse there was 3 cars in the car park including mine with 50 or more free spaces.

I hate people who do this & find it really annoying. I try to take two spaces if I can, or if not, park it right up in one corner of the space.
Some w*nker always parks really close to me in one car park, the same person every time! Jokes on them next time, I'm moving.

Renault Clio 172 cup
I had that happen in Tescos car park on a sunday morning a few weeks back, deserted car park and not only did I come out to find another car parked next to mine, it was like a limpit, about 6 inches from my drivers door so I struggled to get in . Wrote out a quite abusive note on a piece of paper explaining to the owner the error of their ways and left it on their windscreen. An ID card on the dash suggested ... a woman driver ( wont make any more comment with regards that ).

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol! Pricks. I actually swore at someone for doing this when I first got the car and was still overly protective over it.

Some bint tried this at asda not too long ago and couldn't park for s**t. She was an inch away from my drivers side while still moving. So I stood right behind her watching her until she moved lol

Clio Cup
Figured that if any undesirables were about they are likely to take the Clio not the Shitroen so they have parked next to it in a "take that one take that one" kinda way

RB Clio 182
Figured that if any undesirables were about they are likely to take the Clio not the s**troen so they have parked next to it in a "take that one take that one" kinda way

FLOL, i mean i know its only a 3k clio but its my pride and joy, people dont care and whack their doors open with no consideration all day long.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I never get this because I park sideways across 2 spaces.

Lol, at work I either park on a white line, in a disable bay or in a part of the car park no one else parks at.

Car still gets smashed up by the cunting bin men though :banghead:

Ooh car friend.

That would piss me off aswell. All she has achieved is making her life more difficult.

Clio Cup
FLOL, i mean i know its only a 3k clio but its my pride and joy, people dont care and whack their doors open with no consideration all day long.

True mate but people must see it is that and its better than their S**troen

I know that feeling , i have a Van for My business , its not leased or on the never never i OWN it and it drives me mad when people smack it like its junk

Changes to often
FML haha this made me laugh, i remember danman doing this to me in meadowhall haha

Digsey

ClioSport Club Member
  182FF
I know a few people that do this, its really annoying, their reason when asked is that "its easier than looking where the lines are"

Idiots!

(also first post, HI!)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
took a work car out yesterday, 63 plate A3 with 47 miles on it, come out the supermarket and found someone parked right next to it, lytrally RIGHT next to it, i could barely get in! some woman laughed at me and told me i shouldnt have been too bothered about letting my door not toutch thier car haha

Twingo Dynamique
I'm really not a fan of people who don't care about either their car, or because they don't care about theirs, don't understand why you would care about yours. :/

Playing somewhat of a devils advocate here, I also hate looking for a space, and people who leave spaces between cars so also annoy me, like, start and one end and fill in next to each other, then the car park will be full. Also, if everyone reverses in then everyone can get out again, and more likely to be parked straight!

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
Nothing worse. Safety in numbers though. Should of went back and moved to another space and see if it followed you.

RB 182 195bhp
I always park furthest away from the shop to avoid this , and try and look for a space that no one can park next to. You still get people parking next to you though :/