ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I HATE it when this happens!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
This happened to me today! parked up on the end of a row with a wall next to it, parked close to it so i had loads of space just in case someone parked there. Old bloke parked so close to me I couldn't even get the door open to get my hand in. had to wait til he came back, and I was in a rush!

All he said was "didn't realise I parked so close" got in his car and sat there reading his receipt for 5 mins....

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Don't park where it's the shortest walk to the shop.

When going to the supermarket, I always park in the bit furthest away.

Bump. Going to do this form now on.

As for OP, I know them feels.

I do this, I always do this, my legs work so I have no problem using them...but it hasn't solved the problem for me.

I still get idiots parking right next to me when my car's surrounded by 100 other empty spaces.

It just shows how little people actually think about anything at all when they're behind the wheel of their car.

I do this, I always do this, my legs work so I have no problem using them...but it hasn't solved the problem for me.

I still get idiots parking right next to me when my car's surrounded by 100 other empty spaces.

It just shows how little people actually think about anything at all when they're behind the wheel of their car.

Can't have summed it up better!

I can't stand parking in carparks because of tossers like these! Just because they don't give a s**t about their own car, doesn't mean they have to disrespect mine!

Monaco Blue 172
And this is the reason i now have to go shell x amount of money to get the dents in my door popped out! Does my head in!