ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate my car!

Clio 172 phase 1
Thinking Audi rs4 or a focus rs tbh might even branch out for an r35gtr is my bonus in work is big enough tbh ...

Clio 172 phase 1
Haha yeh tbh I do have a well payed job for what I do and I am a workaholic so meh :) see what comes up in dec when the insurance and tax is up on the clio

172, Focus
watch out for the rattle from the bell housing the gtr can suffer from, from the sounds of things it may drive you nuts.....

Artic 182FF
In 3 years of driving a 172 and a 182, apart from consumables and servicing, neither have let me down once. For that matter, there hasn't even been that much in the way of rattles.

If looked after these things are great cars.

Phase 2 clio 172
I like mine, I like it a lot

I had no less problems with the car I had before which was a mk5 1.25 fiesta

the clio needs money spending on ot e.g ballpoints, engine mounts and top mounts are fucked but ya'know

only interior rattle I get is at 120mph+ (on a private track)

few of my mates **** it off due to fwd and French but I think they're the b****cks lol

OMG I'm so annoyed at spending lots of money to keep my Clio on the road, I know I'll buy a supercar instead.

Belter.

I love the cheapness factor for me it's a great run about car that I can throw about and not care less if the engine pops or I bend it. The cars are worth more in parts now anyways. Parts are so cheap as well I could get a second hand engine for 100 quid lol.

That's how I feel about my ph1. I just raz it about and if it blows up I'm not too fused.