ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate my cup...

Don't be saying that, you'll have all the Cup haters saying "told you so" :rasp:

Although if you get stuck in traffic with this heat, it is a nightmare.

I actually feel for Cup owners in this weather :( they struggle through these hard ti...

Oh s**t! Just found a pound under my chair :D

R14 CUP
I can live with it, its just horrid, i cant put my seatbelt on in fear of burning my fingers, then cant touch the steering wheel in fear of burning myself on the exposed metal on the OMP wheel :(

I do love my cup though, makes up for its shortfalls in many other ways :)

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
I had the aircon on in my 182 today, I had to turn it down as it got a tad cold in there brrrrrrr :rasp:

yup im with you guys too, but come on think of all that extra weight if you did have air con :approve:

182 has now gone!
I dont really use my air con... just open the window :eek:
My boyfriend uses my air con sometimes when he is driving my car, novelty as he has a cup!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sometimes wish i got one with AC, after having a 182/197 now back to a Cup i do miss it i think, however its not a true Cup if it has AC imo ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Gaylords. Ph1 is where it's at. Keep ac, pretty much the same weight. And my wheels don't bubble. Winner winner.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Brown Bear said:
Gaylords. Ph1 is where it's at. Keep ac, pretty much the same weight. And my wheels don't bubble. Winner winner

...chicken dinner. I prefer my car not to look cross eyed/frog like. Delete as appropriate ;)

is their a good time to own a cup :S summer your fry in the heat winter your loose it on ice i feel sorry for cup owners tbh :(

"Sorry Officer but I was only doing 100mph past that school with my windows down so I could cool down as I have no air con in my Cup"

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Atleast you have fans and windows.

I heard my brother got stuck in a Traffic Jam on the A19 today in the track car. Sod that! No fans and a small hole in the perspex windows. aswell as being strapped in by a 5 point harness.

ph1 track weapon
Only real men drive cups. and real men dont care about dieing in a fireball through slipping on ice or boiling through lack of aircon!

You can lose weight if you sweat enough anyway, so its a blessing in disguise!