ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate my mobile provider

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Spoke to a girl last night from Ireland sorting my contract out, for 40 mins. Was telling me about her crappy Renault megane and she hates renaults. Hi.

Everytime I've spoke to them it's been an English person

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
IMG_7476.PNG
good deal to me?

PH2 172
They phoned my 70 year old dad last year offering him a tablet and dongle for free. My dad didn't understand about contracts and that although they're 'free' he would have to pay a monthly fee for them.

He's been with Vodafone for about 25 years.

They send him this tablet and dongle and then obviously start charging him about £30 a month. When he rings them to complain they say it's now outside the window to return them and that basically he's stuck paying them for a year.

A year passes and he goes into the Vodafone shop to cancel only to be told that the contract had renewed and he's lumbered paying for the data for another year.

They are an utter bunch of c***s who prey on the vulnerable.

The tablet hadn't been used once and the dongle is still it's box.

My dad has now cancelled the direct debit and says they can f**k themselves.

I think the moral of the story is never sign the Direct Debit.

After my mum passed,it was apparent that she had been sold more glasses than you could serve drinks at a Palace garden party.

Virgin Media apply a charge of £5 a month for not paying by DD,is that legal?

I ended up sacking off Vodafone at the end of my contract and keeping my phone. Now on a £9/month, 1500 mins, unlimited texts with 2GB Black Friday deal with Virgin on a 30 day rolling sim. It'll do for me!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
There's no good mobile provider tbh, in each of them you'll get lucky and speak to someone good, and unlucky and speak to someone bad.

Three seems to be the best of a bad bunch, their CS is generally good (although they do get things wrong, at least they take emails as a first contact). When I was complaining to EE I had to send my complaint to their CEOs email address before I got a reply. Even then they wanted to talk on the phone rather than respect my wishes and deal with me by email.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Vodafone are at it again. I have two different mobile numbers on my account and I've just noticed that for the past three months they haven't bill me for one of the numbers.

Do I not say anything and wait until they notice thus sending me a big bill one month or keep quiet.

Listerine & Poledo
Vodafone are at it again. I have two different mobile numbers on my account and I've just noticed that for the past three months they haven't bill me for one of the numbers.

Do I not say anything and wait until they notice thus sending me a big bill one month or keep quiet.
They'll catch up sooner or later, and you're contracted to pay any bills incurred, so you may as well check it up now.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Be wary that if they think you're defaulting on your agreement then it could potentially affect your credit score.

Sure, you'd be able to get your credit report adjusted but if you're soon to be applying for a mortgage, loan or similar then I'd just get it sorted ASAP. The benefit of keeping the money is marginal, they'll find you eventually.

Drop me a PM if you need some assistance, I might be able to offer some support @Short Legs