ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate O2

dCi 80 tractor
I had a O2 sim for a back up phone in the car, it had a really decent number 07743111193 and i also had £10 topped up on it, yet they have de-registered my phone and stole my number and credit because I didn't use it enough apparently. They also had the cheek to offer me a new sim card with a different number and my £10 credit back only if I topped it up with another £10! Well they can screw themselves Ive changed my mind about the iphone now, im staying with orange!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Orange are even shitter mate! They want to charge me £15 to replace a phone which I pay insurance for and is still under guarantee!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It is.

Things we may have to do
4.1 Occasionally we may have to:
  • alter the number of your Mobile Phone, or any other name, code or number associated with the Service for reasons beyond our control such as where requested to do so by a governmental authority or regulatory body or where we reasonably believe that the alteration will enhance your use of the Service. If this is the case we will give you reasonable notice;
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsconditions/yourairtimecontract

Last edited:
Also, how is that a good number?

Its hardly 07077 777 777 like I have. Well I did, but i left it in a cupboard and Orange stole it back.

This thread does unfortunately smell of fail :(

WTF did you expect to happen? Perhaps you were hoping the computer would change its mind in your case because it likes you?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i thought they only took the number back if you didnt use it for 6months??

tbh if you dont use the number for that long, its in your terms and conditions for them to take it back,

dnt think its any fault on o2s behalf

Last edited:
  RIP Dan
TBH I imagine a provider will delete people like you all the time.

They prefer paying customers.

There aint enough mobile numbers in the world for people to have "backup" numbers, hence they take numbers back and give them to folk who will acctually use it

I think that would be annoying, imagine you're in a club..

"Hi, so whats your number"
"Its 075 and 8 zero's.
"07580? Whats the rest?"
"No, 07500000000000000000000000"
"Oh, how many is that?"

Random tart that was going to suck your c**k is now entering the wrong number with the wrong amount of zeros and then wont call you because it will say the number is invalid.

I'll stick with mine, ta ;)