ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate polishing but then i discovered...

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
Meguires Clay stuff, £11.99. Get it from Halfords, you get a bottle of spray which you spray on your paint and then rub this bit of clay that comes with it and all the contaminates come off on the clay. Took 20min to do the whole car and it felt like silk afterwards. (I had to wash it again straight after and then my mate waxed it for me, but didnt take more than 1h30min to do the whole car. And- NO SWIRL MARKS!!!

_phil

Please buy if ure lazy with polishing like me. I thought the clay would scratch my car but it was absolutely fine!!! Honestly amazing stuff- screw all that zymol stuff!

106 GTi
Works well glad it turned out well.

No subsitute for polishing as if there are swirlmarks in the paint before clay wont do anything apart from make them show up more!

As long as your carefull it wont scratch your car but will do damage if it is to cold, and the car is not washed well first.

106 GTi
Top tip Jay, works well like that, microwave is handy during the cold months before use too!

1.6 focus zetec....
Lol it'll be like that burger advert and people will be having modded microwaves...acctually the blue one at the start reminds me of a racing blue 182 with stripes...

Kiza

106 GTi
Works fine and is ideal if you use soapy water to clay like I do, meaning no money needs to be wasted buying it with QD spray.

CS discount is an added bonus too!