ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have been offered 5.3k for my Mk1 172

The car:
Y-Reg (2001)
24.5k on the clock
Standard

Advice please guys and girls, is that a good price? Not really looking at selling but would like something different.

Cheers

BMW E46 330i Touring
With such low mileage I'd say you can get more mate, although it obviously depends how the engine is running and the condition of the bodywork and interior.

If you're considering selling, I'd politely refuse and stick it on Autotrader for £5700/5800, and probably get £5500...

I got 5100 from Renault on a W reg with 42k on it, although that was in Jan 05. Id say you could a little more, but not much.

Cheers for the advice chaps, I think with my current financial situation (no debts) I am better to hang onto it for a bit, I would love a trophy, but with my current income I dont think I can afford.

Vee dub
A Black MK1 172 for sale at a garage in Bristol, couldn't see the price though, but was quite surprised as they are rare!

TomS said:
A Black MK1 172 for sale at a garage in Bristol, couldn't see the price though, but was quite surprised as they are rare!
Go back Tom and find out the asking price then deduct at least 1k for the true value.

You know you want it ;)

clio 200
well tom i saw a mrk 1 172 exclusive for sale in the texaco garage on the a38 heading upto the airport and price was a whopping £8000

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
A19 CUP said:
well tom i saw a mrk 1 172 exclusive for sale in the texaco garage on the a38 heading upto the airport and price was a whopping £8000

I saw that! I just laughed! :clown:

Suzuki SV1000S
Think you can get 6k for that matey - I sold mine for 6k with 39k on the clock - Is your car in perfect condition?

it's worth as much as someone is prepared to pay for it, viewing the time of the year when not many people want to spend on such extravagances, i think £5,300 is a pretty good price. you could take it now, or wait 6 months and be offered the same then

selling a car is a case of, what can you really afford to accept, IMHO the price offered is a good one in respect that christmas is just round the corner