ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Have Defeated the Badger and Fixed Her!

VRS
After the badger baiting incident 2weeks ago today, i have finally got her all fixed up again! :D

Needed to fit a new radiator and fan, fit the new bumper and while i was at it i put in the cold air feed for the viper

big thanks goes out to all those who helped out in sourcing parts and giving me info of how to remove things such as the bumper and radiator.....
off the top of my head thanx 2 adam (admits), chris (carbon copy), immi (dutty_112), vinnyc19, rory182 and toms_cup

b4 pics:
carcrash002.gif

carcrash001.jpg

heres a quick pic i took just now before i lost all the daylight

carfix003.gif

carfix002.gif

im really chuffed with the results :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Colour coded fog light surrounds look good!

Glad to see its all fixed up :)

Are you going to bother with the little black bits in the bumper?? i cant decide whether to buy them

VRS
Middo said:
glad shes back as good as ever :D we need to sort out our pic session ;)

definately in the next week or so matey :D just need to give her a wash and pop a bit of wax on the bumper :D

172 Cup
How much do Renault charge for those little black bits on the bumper? Mine have been sprayed too. Can't you just sand the paint off somehow? lol

VRS
racing182 said:
hmm, not sure i like teh fogs painted. Might get my splitter done though

i wouldnt bother painting the splitter matey, especially now u hav lowered the car, mine covered in scrapes and scratches (and it cracked) fso if it was painted it would just chip and peel and look poo

NEED V6!
hi its jon again(also need a new bumper) i have a viper induction kit aswell
did you cut out the hole your self who like who did it

cheers jon

VRS
Bubbles said:
Are you going to bother with the little black bits in the bumper?? i cant decide whether to buy them

not sure yet, they came with the bumper but havnt stuck them on yet, i mite jus leave them off! hummmmmmmmmmmmm

VRS
yellow182jon said:
hi its jon again(also need a new bumper) i have a viper induction kit aswell
did you cut out the hole your self who like who did it

cheers jon

yeah i cut the hole out myself, daze did his recently and posted up a good 'how to' guide if you do a quick search :D

Recaro Black Gold 182
makavelli said:
not sure yet, they came with the bumper but havnt stuck them on yet.

What are these black bits on the bumper everyone is talking about, lol, i cant notice where they are supposed to be :S

172 Cup
makavelli said:
not sure yet, they came with the bumper but havnt stuck them on yet, i mite jus leave them off! hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Dude, I'll take them off your hands if you don't stick them on. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol...She's re-born, top effort mate. Best put a sticker on ur front bumper to warn the little sods off next time.

Ad

MK2 FRS
nice one andy.... glad its back in one piece for you.

Liking the fog lamp surounds......