ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have found K.I.T.T

clio 182 black /gold
This is near my house.
100_1437.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1440.jpg

100_1439.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
my uncle used to have a pontiac firebird like that. they really suck, good old american build (lack of) quality.

Darren S said:
Just doesn't have the coolness of the A-Team van though, does it! :clown:

D.

I saw a bedford rascal done up as a a-team van once LOL it was a pretty good job tbh, looked ridiculous but cool in the same sense lol

E90
you can see it in the front on pics cant ya?? I'm sure its there, just not switched on. There is one near me too, an exact replica complete with flashing light, LOL

Dyson
Delorean with a Flux thingy for me!!!!! saw one driving past work the other day. + its got a renault V6!!!

Megane Mk4
Loony said:
Nah, more likely to sing "jump in my car" at girls half his age.

lol.. probably... If I had that car, I'd be doing that too..
Just without the black jacket and curly hair ;)

Banana
If I had that car, I'd dress like 'the Hoff', walking down the road speaking into my watch "Where are ya kitt I need ya buddy" !! lol

1998 BMW e46 323i
nice pics matey. very stealthy. Michael will be so glad you've found KITT, or is it the evil counterpart of KITT's? What was the name of the evil KITT?