ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I havnt crashed my cup today

hello,just thought i would tell everydody that i didnt crash my cup today,i just thought with so many stories about the crashings of cups i thought a nice story would be good for a change.

Mondeo STTDCI

PMSL!

Can we have some non-crashed cup pics please? Just to restore my faith!

tempting fate and all, after making that statement id go and wrap my car in some industrial size bubble wrap so if you do have an accident at least it wont break the car, lol

Quote: Originally posted by 172cup_nut on 03 March 2004

yes i did touch wood when i said it, i have to admit that i have been taking it steady since i have been reading all the bad news lately (well except for this morning when some bloke in a calibra had the cheek to try and beet me from the lights).

anyway heres a picture of a non crashed cup (if it works that is)<A target=_blank href= "http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1078348690__DSCF0098.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1078348690__DSCF0098.jpg

oooooo look its a blue one ^^^ :p

Quote: Originally posted by 172cup_nut on 03 March 2004

hello,just thought i would tell everydody that i didnt crash my cup today,i just thought with so many stories about the crashings of cups i thought a nice story would be good for a change.

Well theres always 2moro..

Black 200 Cup

I almost had a crash in mine, but didnt. Does that count as good news?

Slight curve on dual carriageway (70 limit, doing ~70), outside lane, some joker in a 5-Series decides to pull out from the inside lane as I draw level with their rear bumper. No mirror, no signal...just manouvre with no idea of whats behind. RIGHT! So anyway, if the road had been narrower and the cup had been wider or slower, it would of been all over. I reckon the beemer would of squashed me into the barrier or spun me if wed made contact.

Be careful...remember, its not always you that makes the mistake.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

well I certainly never make any mistakes.. even when I hit that parked car it was someone elses fault really..