ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Just Had A Crash

H22A7 Accord Type R

well, at least the saftey aspects of the little motor will have done their best for you mate! Rob

yeah i aint to bad bit shaken up and my thumb hurts, part from that i think im ok. car looks good as f**ked, i went into the back of someone was looking in my rear view mirror looked back up and a car was in front of me, think it was in stationary traffic which werent there when i was looking a millisecond before, the front has basically been crushed back, bonnet wont open or anything like that. aint really sure what to do

Matt

cars sitting on my drive at the moment, got it twed back by my brother, i can start it, but the front of it just makes me want to throw up. mite take some photos later maybe

Matt

just spoke to my insurance people, they are sending someone around tomorrow to pick up the car and take it to a garage, they are gonna drop me off a car aswell, wonder what it will be. guess they will take it from there. hopefully the mattmobile wont be written off, guess this is slimming my chances thou of a 172 now thou :-(

Matt

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye if you get some pics up people might be able to give you a ruff idea of damage costs and if itwill be a write off..

what speed were you doing when you hit the other person.. if it wasnt too fast your car might be repairable.. depends if anything major is damaged. did the airbags go off ?

I really am sorry about your accident but I just have to say I was LOL when you said your thumb hurt.. heh.. could of been worse mate..

yeah true KDF, yeah the airbags went off and i was say i was doing between 20 and 30 mph, ill go take some photos in a min, everythin under the bonnet looks ok, but i can only see in from the sides where it is crumpled up, the radiator sits pissed thou now to one side, dunno if i can get the bonnet open, aint tried yet, doubt the release will work

Matt

172 M69 eater

i bet u good money ull get a micra tommorrow mate!!

good that ur ok tho thats wot matters

patty

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye well the radiator was to be expected, the airbags cost a bit IIRC but aslong as the chassis is okay it should be repairable.

The real bummer thing is not denting your car, and having to get it fixed, its when your insurance renewal comes up and they all ask you any claims in the last 3 years ? grr..

(not that I have now, it was about 7-8 years ago)

sorry to hear that m8 ! i know how ya fell i wrote off my 1st car :( awful feeling , good luck with the insurance ect matey

sorry to hear about your crash. You will be supprised what can be repaired on the front end, my mum spun her car going down a bank, front was mashed, i said it was i right off but 2 weeks later the garage dropped it round good as new. Another thing, dont admit to anything with the insurance, even if it was your fault. perhaps their has been a few accident their in the past, due to say road camber or something, its easy to think its your fault, but it may be an accident blackspot.

CTR EK9 turbo

oh no, sorry to hear that mate:cry:. Its so gutting when you ding your car, and especially when you do some real damage. I touched someones arse (car) with my old scirocco in a cue waiting to come out of a junction and it wouldve (shouldve) been a £49 repair but the ar$ehead claimed that his boot was damaged etc so it came to £300+......

Hope your neck doesnt give you grief tmw.

Take your anger out on the rental car........;)

sorry to hear that mate - happened to me less than 2 weeks ago!! A guy ran int the back of me when I was stationary.

you must feel so frustrated and annoyed - everyone says it, but it is true - most important thing is that your health is ok.

keep your chin up mate - it can all be repaired.