ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know

There is a lot of these threads lately, but whats my car worth?

Its a 52 reg CUP
46ish thousand miles on the clock
Magnex Cat back system (cant put back to standard as that one fell off, s**t renault parts!)
BMC CDA Induction Kit, with Cold Air Feed. I have the standard box, but the grill has a hole in it now for the CAF.

Here is the ad i had on ebay, to give you more of an idea of condition and service history etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4623741361&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&rd=1

As you can see it didnt meet my reserve of £6500.

Is that optimistic of me to want that much for it?

What sort of price would a dealer give me?

It needs to go ASAP, as i need the money.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Stealer prob offer a meagre £5800 with new one due out. My missus has an 03 cup with climate and 44k miles and was offered that 2 weeks ago - she declined.

If you were to sell on here, you'd prob get over £6k for it without alot of hassle, depends how desprate you are. If you made it a fixed price of £6,250 you'd prob find it'd go quicker than putting it at £6600 and holding out.

X-172 Cup
Dave, use this website to get a proper valuation of your motor - it will cost you a couple of quid but it's money well spent, just type in the Reg & mileage and you are done, you can save it down on adobe acrobat and/or print out the certificate:
http://www.glass.co.uk/uk/en/index.php?prtid=uk7da9ucen

Don't bother trading it in unless you are desperate, a trader will always give you bottom book...instead try listing it again with a lower reserve, the mileage is relatively high compared to others in the marketplace + some may feel it is 'heavily modified' which I know is not the case. IMO I'd list the car as 'RESERVE LESS THAN 6K' and put it @ £5995 - first offers above this will see more interest and once they see the reserve is met you might see £6250 or above..good luck

Thanks for the advice, im not desperate enough to let it go for less than its worth, but i would like to see it gone fairly soon.

Perhaps i should pay my fiver, so i can stick it in the for sale section here, unless a mod wants to move this thread for me ;-)

As i said, i'd ideally like about £6500 for it, which personally i think is a fair price. New steering wheel can be had for £100 second hand, and the seat cable is probably peanuts from the dealer.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I'd pay the £5er, you'll prob get more 'genuine' interest here. Pistonheads a guid shout also.