ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love my clio.

Love my RSi. Quite the sleeper arnt they, all the just recently all the VTR boys have been next to me at the lights thinkin its only a 1.4 or something.

They dont even come close. Have it Citreon

Remapped derv Golf

Didnt think there was much in a VTR and an RSi. Both about 9.5 secs aint they?

VTS would have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner though.

Glad to hear you like it.

not sure on the times, and yes i know a VTS would leave me for poo but there would be no harm in trying would there.lol.

im not trying to say its super fast. Just saying that people dont think it has a 1.8 8v engine in it. Its nound too be slower than you GTi.

EP3 Civic Type R

they dont have the flared out arches do they like the 16v do they? I dont think I could spot one on the road tbh

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Stats,opinions....whatever,

The main thing is you love your car as you have said and thats the main thing.Keep on enjoying it :)

P

peterh2

There faster than you think those RSIs. Had a bit of a play with one in my mums 172 a while ago and when the 172 wasn’t on cam he was firmly glued to my rear bumper.

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 13 October 2004

Stats,opinions....whatever,

The main thing is you love your car as you have said and thats the main thing.Keep on enjoying it :)
Ill drink to that mate:D

ClioSport 182

One of the main reasons that I got the 182 was the it fell into the category as the "ultimate sleeper" (aside from the twin exhaust\ at the back ...) :)

KnightAzul

im faster than my mate rsi in a saxo vtr, i got a cat back and induction kit and he has got a cat back but im on 17s and hes not!!