ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i might get this car.......

none, just walk

how much do hpis cost?

its just i know a hpi wont show if it has been ragged about and when i get down there it could be a right bad of cack under the engine

also a couple of weeks ago there was a one on ebay exactly the same and went for about £500 but i was a right dog and im worried incase they have just bought that- tidied it up and tried to pass make double on it

williams 2 turbo

to get something hpid costs around 20-25 quid, to get full report get the chassis number as well, if he wont give it to you dont buy it. the only problem with hpi is that if the car has been rebuilt and not written off some insurance companies dont log it so you may not know from report. only 100% is to check the car over with someone who knows what they are looking at. trust me i speak from experience.

K834 MGH

Manufacturer
Renault

Model
CLIO 16V

Body type
3 door hatchback

Colour
Blue

Fuel type
Petrol

Date manufactured
30 December 1992

Number of previous owners

Last owner change
01 November 1998

i would want pics of the rear 1/4 on the other side

im not very trusting me lol

go view it and hpi it first, as said above

Ive been to see some Valvers.. and learnt when people say "no rust" they actually mean "no rust if you dont spot it."