ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I miss it sooooo much. My heart aches....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've still got it. But it looks a little worse for wear. Nearly finished, but a 6 week job has taken nearly a year. :(

Hold on i'll find a pic.

Here we go.

DSC00291-1.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
Apart from the headlights, it looked gorgeous.

I'm sure it'll be back to it's best soon. Or, I hope, rather.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm a bit annoyed at myself tbh.

The only reason I changed the wheels and the engine was because it wasn't my car. It was all modified by the previous owner and it just felt like I was driving around in his car. Wish i'd just kept it as it was. :(

Dynamique Flamer
I'm a bit annoyed at myself tbh.

The only reason I changed the wheels and the engine was because it wasn't my car. It was all modified by the previous owner and it just felt like I was driving around in his car. Wish i'd just kept it as it was. :(

When you finish it, you will love it again, even more than before :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
When your finished you will have something that you will be proud of :) Keep at it and you will end up with a sexy as fook car!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Will be 100% worth it when you've finished, my interior conversion has almost made me want to kill a man, but just got it sorted and I will have moveable windows by saturday I feel like I love my car already.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Only one way to find that out Guppy, see you in the Black mountains!!

(*edit, go easy on me!!)

haha.

Ive had quite alot of trouble free miles now, especially being used every day. once you get it right they are 100% reliable!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm sure it will be. Got the top man on the job!

Unfortunately i've been flat out at work, ill, or skint. My mechanic was on holiday for 3 weeks, then his mrs had a kid so he was out for another 2 weeks...... Just loads of bad luck on the labour front. Mechanically we've been 100% aggro free. (Mainly thanks to you and Chris!!)

You'l get there, quite a few of them popping up now, the wiring guide I wrote has been getting requested left right and center!

Trouble free conversion if you have all the stuff now though, all the bugs ironed out :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How many now do you think?

Matteh, whitely, Andyrg, You, Me (ish), geesus69, beanimoo.....

There any on c16ver?

I could literally name 10 more that are 'in process', if not more!

erm... willy lover, benjl, lewisc87...list goes on lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wow...

Well, when they're all done, you will be in charge of organising the mk1 F4R meet!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks mint.

Wanna sell it? ;)

It will never be for sale. Once the engines done, i'll run it for 6 months then i'm going to completely do the bodywork. New inner/outer sills, 2 new rear quarters etc etc.

By that time (12m time hopefully) I will have a large payout coming and I plan on using part of that for supercharging/turbo/ITB's.

I want to keep it forever and ever!!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I've actually seen this car working :eek:, Shock horror!!!

DSC01388.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

It is mint, and it will be even minter when its all finished :)